Reclaim your passion for patient care and medicine! In two days get current with Cardiovascular disorders, pulmonary disorders and management, X-ray interpretation (chest, abdomen, spine, extremities) deadly skin rashes, suture workshop, knee and shoulder injection, needle decompression, chest tube insertion, lumbar puncture, central venous line insertion, IO line insertion, splinting workshop, and many more topics and procedures! This highly rated program is very popular nationwide and fills quickly. Register in advance for a discount!
The Provider Practice Essentials Team
This event offers
23.0 CME credits
Accreditation Info: AAPA - Fully interchangeable with ALL NP certification requirements.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
- Register EARLY for a DISCOUNT!
- Maximum of 30 participants - intimate small group learning with interactive faculty
- Includes 12 Emergency Procedure credits
- Online Clinical Toolkit, Suture Kit, Instruments, Sutures, Textbook, and Tote Bag included with registration
- Additional online add-on programs also available
- We are highly rated and endorsed by the AAENP, AANPCB, AAPA, and several large hospital contract groups and universities!
- Questions? Call us at (321) 506-9303 or email email@example.com